If your looking to add a great side to go with your BBQ, my Coleslaw recipe is sure to please. Use it as a side, or to top your pulled pork sandwich.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¾ teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ medium green cabbage, very thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- ½ medium red cabbage, very thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, peeled; julienned or grated
Combine the Mayo, Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Salt, Pepper, and Celery Seed in a large bowl. Add the veggies and toss well to combine. Cover, and refrigerate for best taste.
Cook from the heart, taste the love